|About R.W.Oliver's | How to Bid | Terms of Sale | Directions & Lodging | Shipping | Contacts|
William "Billy" Pate Historical Collection
Terms of Sale1. Payment: A Buyer’s Premium of 20% (23% if using Visa or MasterCard) will be added to the successful bid as part of the total purchase price. Complete payment in full, including the Buyer’s Premium, shall be made on the auction date and nothing shall be removed from the premises until payment has been made in full. Cash or checks accepted with proper identification. We reserve the right to hold merchandise until checks have cleared.
2. All property is sold AS, IS and all property is sold Subject to Errors and Omissions.
3. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor make any warranties or representations of the rarity or importance. All items are from the Billy Pate estate with no other additions to the auction. All items will be certified by Oliver's as coming from the Estate of Billy Pate.
4. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine its condition, size or whether or not the property has been repaired or restored.
5. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer may decide the same or may immediately put the lot up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
6. Title passes at the fall of the Hammer at which time the Purchaser assumes all responsibility.
7. Announcements made from the Auction Block take precedence over any previously printed material.
8. Absentee bids will be executed by our auction staff. ALL ABSENTEE BIDS MUST BE SUBMITTED -WITH CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. THE AUCTION GALLERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PRE-AUTHORIZE CREDIT CARD FOR VALIDATION PURPOSES. All lots purchased for absentee bidders will be done so at the lowest possible price regardless of the amount of the order bid. In the vent of time bids between absentee bidders and those present at the auction, preference will be given to the first received.
9. Bidding on any items indicates the acceptance of the Conditions of Sale, as well as the terms listed on the bidding card.
10. The number of the buyer shall be given immediately after the fall of the Auctioneer’s hammer. All buyers and bidders must use a number in buying. If the foregoing conditions are not complied with, said lot or lots may, at the option of the Auctioneer, be placed in competition again.
11. Interest will be charged on all balances not paid when due at a rate of 1 1/2 %monthly (18% APR).
12. All sales are subject to 7.5% Florida sales tax, unless you hold a valid resale number or the property is being shipped out of state.
13. Personal and property risk: Persons attending during the exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to personal property and specifically release the Auctioneer from liability thereof. Neither the Auctioneer nor his Principal shall be liable by reason of a defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
14. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We do not do shipping. Visit our website for local UPS information, or use your own preferred shipper.
© 2012. Website pages generated from an auction program written by J. Mingus